Thursday 11 June 2015

5th March -Today has been so hard, after the appo went down at 11am. I really could not function very well. My emotions became uncontrollable, every thought of family well it was like the Niagara falls!! Now I really am deep in to withdrawing… this is shit!!

6 March- its 3am for some reason I am dyskenetic. loaded game snooker...not really in the mood!
Skype with Bryn Davies...he is a legend.. make me laugh. mum rings 4 times...eventually we speak. 
all quiet now, the Appo is reduced by a 1/2point. I feel rather stiff, but quite good. I manage a walk with the nurse, knackered now but it was great.
5pm nurse arrives to change lead.. my fault but the driver change was a disaster!! Consultant discussed the plan further... no further decrease until Monday!!
At last peace, happy just to sit here... really could do with out visitors just not in the mood.
Mandy, Dave and Shannon arrive- what a great surprise. With in minutes they have me laughing.. fantastic the came...Jess and Niall arrive also. I see a pressy lol, party on!! she is doing my washing...not undies thou!! I skype Lou and Ali, this is fantastic.
Wow!! Dad and Stu arrive laden with bags i don't know which way to turn....love it but boy i am hanging!!
I am now alone, !!

No comments:

Post a Comment