Thursday 11 June 2015

7 March 15 - evening all ... On reflection a fair day at times very stiff and rigid which is just fine, but a lot of tthe day been a bit glum... especially when alone.. keep telling myself it will get hard/er so in the Rusty way I have decided to kick ass....soon it will all be over and then....
so its nearly half ten... this evening I managed a couple of frames of snooker ...no not a real table duh!! the virtual snooker league... check out my web site...
Skyped home which as always is brill but bloody hard.. moving on as welling up... please no more tears!!
oh.pic of my dinner!!
I can not fault the staff, they are fantastic, bearing in mind I am on a general ward for all neuro issues. so to deal with complex issues and adapt like they do .. absolutely brilliant. good night to all see ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment